I’m a New York based Food photographer working with clients such as Eataly, Lavazza, Union Square Hospitality Group, Hawksmoor, Gruppo Italiano, Rizzoli Publications, Smithsonian Books, and New York Times.
Grew up in Rome. Educated in Stockholm. Now a New Yorker.
Creating food images as beautiful as the culinary experience itself. And, using those images to tell your restaurant’s story.
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
I’m obsessed with serving the right client in the right way and I can create beautiful images that represent the experience your brand offers. I’m here to tell your story.
Beauty is very important and so is minimal client effort. I can capture your story and deliver a high-quality, high-speed (painless workflow, quick execution, quick communication, cut to the chase approach) experience with minimal effort on your part.
If you believe amazing imagery is an important component to telling the amazing story of your business and are looking for a strategic partner who delivers way more than just images, I am the person to talk to. No matter if you decide to work with me or somebody else, just make sure the amazing experience you offer is represented by the gorgeous images it deserves.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT?
- Your restaurant is more than just amazing food. I can create stunning images of food, atmosphere and people.
- I know light very well and can recreate any light you need in almost any space.
- I’m both an artist and a business person. I care about my art and vision, but I care more about serving my clients.
- As a former engineer, thorough planning, problem solving and very clear communication are part of my DNA. I help you save time and money by tailoring the most efficient solution to your problem.
- I minimize your effort and the impact on your venue’s daily operations.
WHY FOOD AND RESTAURANT PHOTOGRAPHY?
I believe restaurant owners should be able to concentrate on building their dream without the frustrations, unreliability, and effort associated with amateur photography.
Restaurant photography that truly serves a purpose includes much more than just the food. The photography needs to reflect the entire brand experience the restaurant provides, including the atmosphere, the staff, AND the food.